Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Wolverine illustration

Digital illustration created in Adobe of digital character Wolverine
Fun concept of Wolverine.
I have a tonne of pencilled drawings, this been one of them. I said to myself, c'mon this needs to be finished. So I took a photo on my iPhone and then inked it using Adobe ideas. From there it was into Procreate to colour it up. Still can't believe just how great these two apps are. Couldn't recommend them more highly.

One of the main reasons for using the iPhone is the immediacy from using it. With a full time job and only so much energy to expend within a day this is a welcomed trade off. I can have the image inked and coloured whilst on the go. Just brilliant. T-I-M-E investment – yes!!!!

Here are the links for those great apps.

Adobe ideas (Adobe ideas is now incorporate in an updated completely new App from Adobe called ‘Adobe Illustrator Draw’.

As always thanks for popping on in. Take care!!!

Tools used:
  • Procreate
  • Adobe Ideas
  • Photoshop CS3

No comments:

Post a Comment