Saturday, May 23, 2015

Venn Diagram - Chris Oatley Academy

Venn Diagram for Jason Crawford
Hello and welcome. I have recently joined up online to Chris Oatley Academy Live. Awesome course. Seriously awesome!!!

The above diagram is part of some homework that we had to do. I have no doubt that this diagram will aid me to become more focused and specify the steps needed to begin my personal project. Oh , I can't wait. But that's enough about me, what about you? Yes, you.
If you have been struggling as an artist and need that place to grow, dream and be surrounded with other liked minded peeps - get over to Chris Oatley here. You will not regret it. Seriously.

It has changed the trajectory of my artistic journey from mis-fired efforts and deep frustrations to one of hope, challenge and as in the above diagram, focus moving forward.

As always, thanks for visiting. Take care.

Link again for Chris Oatley so you too can begin that journey to becoming a better artist; here.

No comments:

Post a Comment